Our tablescape in a box packages are carefully planned and designed to make hosting a breeze. Each contains everything you need to create a truly stunning table within minutes.
However, we know that on occasion, our customers like to add their own special touches to make their tablescapes unique. We also know that you will want to use your tablescape for years to come, tweaking it slightly to ensure it perfectly suits the season, celebration or mood you’re in.
Here are tips and tricks to keep your tablescape goodies working time and time again.
- A bowl of fresh fruit can add a pop of seasonal colour to your tablescape – think lemons and limes for added brightness (these work all year round), cherries or berries in late summer, apples or pears in autumn and pomegranates for a festive feel. You can even enjoy these decorations in cocktails throughout the evening.
- A display of delicately scented herbs can also work as a centrepiece or napkin posy. Rosemary and thyme tucked into napkins can garnish G&Ts as the meal progresses.
- A seasonal fruit placed on each guest napkin can work as a quick and easy napkin holder (perfect for when the wind picks up at al fresco meals!).
- Take a sprig of your fresh, faux or dried flower display and tuck into each napkin – this will pull the colour from the centre of the table out to each guest place.
- Don’t forget that you can add to your tablescape with items from around your home. Trinket boxes, decorative dishes and jugs, beautiful bowls and seashells all look fabulous on a table.
- Place cards can be created using pretty shells, stones or leaves from around the home and garden. Simply handwrite your guests’ name on whatever you are using and add the place cards to your tablescape.
- Finally, delicate ribbons added to vases or around napkins can add a new colour and individual look to your tablescape.
Most importantly, have fun with your tablescape items; test out different set-ups or seasonal additions on your table to really make the look your own.
Enjoy tablescaping and share your fabulous styles with us on Instagram @truffletablescapes